|Place of Origin:||South Korea|
|Certification:||CE ROHS UL|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||professional packing|
|Delivery Time:||within 2 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||5000 per day|
|Lithium Battery:||New Arrival Samsung 18650 3.7v Battery 30q 15amp 3000mah Samsung Icr18650-30q 3000mah Battery|
Guaranteed 100% Authentic Pink Samsung inr18650-30Q or your money back!!
The Samsung 30Q 18650 battery is a relative newcomer, with its release date back in 2014. It is a very good cell, with a capacity of 3000mAh and a maximum continuous discharge of 15A.
*Cell: high quality rechargeable li-ion battery samsung inr18650-30Q
*Standard capacity: 3000mah
*High drain 20a constant current discharge battery
*100% authentic, original, genuine guaranteed
*Grade A cells
*Built-in anti-explosion protection and short circuit protection
Samsung inr18650-30q pk LG inr18650-hg2 test results by Mooch, reasons why you should pick up the samsung 30q
- At 5A/10A/15A the HG2 had slightly better capacity and higher voltage towards the end.
- At 20A the 30Q had higher voltage but slightly worse capacity.
- At 25A the 30Q had higher voltage and essentially the same capacity.
- Cell temperatures were close for all tests.
- Both cells suffered about the same slight damage when discharged three times at 25A.
- The 30Q is the winner if you vape at 20A or so. It will last longer before hitting your cutoff voltage, if above 3.10V.
- The HG2 is the winner at lower discharge current rates though.
- LG HG2 has been discontinued due to its quality problem, although still have lots of hg2 coming in, but got fake on the market, hard to tell which one is authentic for new users.
*Do not overcharge or overdischarge
*Recharge drained batteries immediately
*Do not short circuit
*Do not dispose of in fire
*Do not expose to extreme heat or water
*Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
Contact Person: Miss. Lisa